Saturday, March 2, 2013

Fourth and Last Destination (Zoocobia)




Finally, we're in the last destination. It's been a tiring day for all of us but we are refreshed by the animals in this zoo. We met our animal friends. There was also an exhibit room where we can see they're replicas and some stuffing in order to preserve them.



I don't know what is it =__= I just to a picture cause I think it is cute :-)


Okay
that's me with my friend deer. It is one of the animals that are stuffed. This method gives the real size of the dead animals like they are still alive.













Adam (me) and Eve (Ella)






After that tiring day, I got home happily and satisfied not only for the lessons we learned in that trip but also for the bonding with my friends. But then, the next day, I have tons of project to do :))





No comments:

Post a Comment